Minimum requirements include being provisionally licensed in the state of North Carolina.
Therapist must have a niche(s) (couples, adolescents, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Mending Roots provides a steady stream of referrals as well.
Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, communicative and willing to continue personal and professional growth.
In addition, candidate must bring a spirit of connection, humor and support to our team.
Candidate will be employee status, and compensation is percentage based on income received.
· Steady stream of referrals
· Competitive compensation
· Central phone and intake procedure
· Clinical supervision (LCMHCA)
· Monthly group case consultation
· CEU allowance
· Supportive team environment
· Comfortable furnished office space, WIFI
· Central calling line, EMR, HIPPA compliant email, liability insurance
· Current State of North Carolina license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LCMHC(A)
· Willing to work 15 hours per week or more
· Prior private practice experience is a plus
LGBTQ+ AFFIRMING PRACTICE | ANTI-RACIST PRACTICE